Tuesday, November 10, 2015

JUST GENEVA?!


Wow I don't even remember what happened this week.. It feels like we
were just in Geneva the whole time! But this email will be short
because I don't have a lot of time left..



NOTRE AMI
Our ami Gabriel is doing well! We weren't able to see him this week
because we were super busy and he was too. But he still came to church
on Sunday so that was sick! He still wants to be baptized. So tonight
we're gonna see him and talk about what we need to do these next two
weeks to be able to see him! So we're still planning for the 21st and
we're stoked for that!

In other news, we contacted this reference we had and set a rendezvous
with him on Sunday morning. We were waiting for him but he didn't show
up. So we gave him a call and he was like (in English) "hey sorry, I
can't make it this morning, I didn't get much sleep last night. But
I'm still really interested to meet with you guys and bring my family.
We would really like a place to worship and a community that we can be
with. We'll try to make it to church the next Sunday!" So that was
really cool. I haven't met him in person yet, but we hope to see them
this week!

GENĂˆVE
We finished the two apartments in Geneva, finally! Haha we destroyed
stuff and took it to the dump. Nothing too exciting happened. On our
way out to Geneva, we stopped for lunch at some small ville that had
this really pretty lake!


Apartment moves in Geneva.





D'AUTRES CHOSES
There was a baptism in our ward for a girl named Yali. She's a Chinese
student here, and she has been working with the other elders in our
ward! And with Elder Bleak, because he is a Chinese missionary here in
Lyon! We attended that and that was super cool!

Also there was zone conference this week.. But unfortunately I don't
have time to write about it..


zone conference
Today we went bowling with the zone. So that was fun too!



That's all I can remember from this week. Time is flying for us! We
get transfer calls next week already.. So it's come super fast! I love
what I'm doing though! I'm glad to be able to do some actual
missionary work with the office work on the side! I love my mission!

And I love you all :) have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment