Tuesday, January 6, 2015

District Leader and I'm ready to be on my way to France!


Well I'm about halfway through the MTC here! It's not that bad but I'm ready to be on my way to France!


This last Sunday I was made a district leader! So I'll be that until I leave the MTC. My French is starting to pick up and I'm starting to get to know it a lot better! New Years in the MTC isn't anything  special haha but going to bed at 10:30 wasn't too bad!

This Sunday we had Greg Droubay speak at our devotional! He's the guy that's  the lead Media Director behind a lot of Mormon videos such as the "He Is the Gift"! and He said there will be another one for Easter that's supposed to be pretty good so look out for that! 

Also we got to go to the Provo Temple this morning and that was awesome! It's been closed for the past 2 weeks so it's nice to finally go.



Most of my week was just class time so I don't have much more to write about haha!

Write me letters while I'm still in the MTC please :) 


I love you all!!

Elder Steadman

No comments:

Post a Comment